1. In this section, you will find information on how Chambre Fluide manages the processing of data of Chambre Fluide users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Chambre Fluide and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for Chambre Fluide and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the manner, timing, and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when connecting to the web pages of Chambre Fluide, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
6. If the user is less than 14 years of age, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, the user must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING:
1 - Data Holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Elisabetta Gazzoli, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, you may contact Her at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 - Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the Chambre Fluide website is: Elisabetta Gazzoli.
3 - Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Chambre Fluide takes place at Piazza Duomo 8, Monza 20900.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him/her for this purpose at the relevant offices.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, your use of the website and the services offered may be affected. To proceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Cookies tecnici
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most widely used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies, the same rules on information and consent apply as for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid the login to each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code shall apply.
V - PROCESSED DATA
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during users' visits is stored. The information collected may include the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's web page of origin (referral) and exit;
- the number of clicks, if any.
2. The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of laws. It is the user's responsibility to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 2 years.
2. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in the cases provided for by law.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
5 - Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Chambre Fluide website, therefore, intends to inform the user of the existence of the user's rights according to the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) On the basis of art. 15, the right of the data subject to request access to personal data from the data controller, on the basis of art. 16 the possibility to rectify the data provided, on the basis of art. 18 the possibility to supplement or limit the processing concerning him/her, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing on the basis of art. 21, as well as the right to data portability on the basis of art. 20 of the Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request a cancellation under art. 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) - express consent to the use - or on Article 9(2)(a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
5. Similarly, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook, and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The above-mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of relevant changes and updates, these will be notified to users by means of appropriate notifications.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23/07/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.